Saturday, May 21, 2011

Instagram Galore

Photobucket
In Claire's with Laura and Dakota :)
Photobucket
Summer obsession, oh my goodness.
Photobucket
My beautiful backyard.
Photobucket
Summer skies!
Photobucket
Ruby :)
Photobucket
Traditional Schwäbisch dinner.
Photobucket
Gorgeous weather literally every single day.
Photobucket
Downtown Stuttgart - my favorite place on earth.
Photobucket
Everyone's guilty pleasure.
Photobucket
S1 nach Kirchheim - my home away from home.
Photobucket
Always and forever.
Photobucket
Manicure time!
Photobucket
Final product - a little messy but the best I've ever done.

I hope you all enjoy these photos from Instagram - my latest obsession. I find myself taking pictures of EVERYTHING and thinking about posting them and sharing them with my followers. It's so addicting, I call it Twitter with pictures. I love it! My username is laurenlaurenn for anyone who wants to add me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment