Sunday, June 5, 2011

Updates!

So so sorry I haven't updated much here - I'm so lazy with my camera and never bring it anywhere :/ I have a lot of photos from Italy but I've already uploaded them to Flickr and if you haven't seen them yet, the link is on my Tumblr page.
In other news, I start an internship at my dad's office on Tuesday. I'm not thrilled about working for the remainder of my free time at home, but it IS money and I desperately need it. The people my dad works with are also a lot of fun. My champagne taste is really starting to affect my beer budget, and since I am an adult I know my parents expect more of me than just hanging out with my friends and siblings all the time. After my internship is over I'm off to Ireland with my family for five days and I'm thrilled about the prospect - when I came home in March Ireland was our plan, but I had mono -.- Not enjoyable at all. After we get home from Ireland, my friend Devon is coming from the US for two weeks :) I'm so excited to see her! We're taking a trip to London for a few days and I can't wait to drink lots of cider and hit on attractive English males. Yes please. Expect many photos in the near future! :) Xo.

Here are some Instagram photos from my last few weeks.


Photobucket
The Swiss Alps from my flight to Pisa - so beautiful.

Photobucket
Leaning Tower of Pisa! It was beautiful, but much smaller than I expected.

Photobucket
I did my best friend Oriana's hair for her prom and she looked lovely.

Photobucket
My FAVORITE beer ever - and it's not available in the states :( So I make sure to drink a lot while I'm home!

Photobucket
Made cupcakes with my baby sister.

Photobucket
Germany is like a jungle right now, so green and fertile.

Photobucket
Turquoise & Caicos by Essie - perfect for summer.

Photobucket
German party music all day every dayyyyy

Photobucket
My mom has the most amazing peony plant outside and she cut these fresh today!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're going to have to post a tutorial on cupcakes and on that hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coole Fotos dabei!!
    Liebst
    Annie von
    http://pretaporterbyannie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete