Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lovely Summer Days

My room after "unpacking" - what a mess!

My beautiful house that I have missed so much.
Lovely flowers are all in bloom! *-*




Where I have spent my first few days - relaxing like crazy!

An early birthday present from my sister :)
Fruit, fruit, fruit - all I want to eat this summer!
My dog Ruby :')


Yogurt + strawberries + müsli = best breakfast ever!

I've done nothing but be lazy for the past few days that I've been home (aside from daily runs/bike rides with my mom) and that's exactly what I want. I want to lay out in the sun all day long and tan and sleep and do nothing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for summer too!


    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. your house is beautiful
    2. give me your mac
    3. n'awww cutest dog!!

    ReplyDelete